06 June 2009

Wedding Dreams

I am a dreamer, and I remember them. Lately I've been dreaming about my wedding and the dreams are increasing in frequency and quirk factor.

The last dream i had. Uncle Jacob stood up to do a reading about the importances of promises and vows, which was very nice and all of a sudden the orchestra pit decided it was time to fine tune their instruments! Yeah My wedding was on a stage. HA! Lillian paused the ceremony and told them to stop making the racket. Most of the players obeyed except one naughty violin. Who got my death glare, and subsided.

The ceremony continued and then we got to a singing part?! (Yeah, singing.... WTF?) so while our guests sang the most folksy cheesy song about kissing and love (sounded like "From Big Things Little Things Grow") Steph gripped me by the elbows!

I'm nervous so I grip his and ask What's going on?!?. He tells me this is something we had planned and proceeds to pecks little kisses all over my face!

I dont mind kisses but infront of all the guests and an orchestra?! Frick!

Woke up and vowed to reduce coffee intake for the rest of the week.

No comments: