22 June 2009

Pinned in

I've had a devil's own time with dress makers. One lady arrogantly wanted to charge me $450 for the dress alterations! Then Sunday they were all closed in Hurstville (and boy did that get me annoyed!) So today I packed my dress into a little suitcase, and took it to work.

I had 2 shops in mind, there was Look Smart Alternations in Myers and the other was Queens Alterations in QVB.

The service at Look Smart was so nice! I have to say it was a bit scary getting in my dress in front of Local MYER shoppers, and the tailor was male! But he put my fears aside, gave me a quote and proceeded to pin me in.

I get 2 fittings and if the 1st fitting isn't right they will redo the alterations free of charge!

Mmm.. I hope some of this loose fabric is due to the weight I have loss…

Oh and let me say Mum is pleased as PUNCH! She won't have to do any of my alterations.

And I get my points!!!!

Look Smart Alterations
Myer City Store
Level 1 (near Country Road)
436 George Street
Sydney NSW 2000
02 9238 9335
Ask for Rami

No comments: