08 June 2009

Flowers


addicted to Picasa's Collage function!...
Today Steph abandoned me at the florist... (Note read blog entry about choices) but I was able to get the florist to quote me on the flowers. They are just the local florist, but i feel happier supporting someone local rather than getting fancy florist in to do my bouquets.

So in the collage you see on the left flowers that I hope to have. Freesias, Roses, Lizzathus and these funny white berries which remind me of that berry bush we use to hide behind, back when we had Peking Restaurant (except those berries were red)

The florist name is Carmen, and she was so nice! and patient! As mentioned, when there is a lot of choosing to do, its REALLY hard to settle on one choice.

Its easier to tell people which flowers you don't want! Which were for me, the Gerbies (look like a massive daisy...), Chrysanthemums (death flower for Chinese) and Gladioli (Dame Edna *shudder!* not on my W-Day!)

Sunset Flowers
Look for Carmen
Marrickville Metro
(opposite Liqourland)
Shop 76, Metro Shopping Centre
Marrickville NSW 2204
(02) 9517 3412

No comments: