23 June 2009

Viral Greek Wedding

Oh my. I didn't realise this was in Australia! I thought it was American, but nevertheless the problem is the same. We got photos of this by email a few weeks ago, then last week it was shown on the Today Show on Channel 9 and now its gone Viral.

There are nasty comments made, but I reckon commenting will happen to every wedding and I reckon some of the comments were unintentionally invited.

Weddings are about a promise, to be together from today onwards. to look after each other and meld the families of the bride and groom and promise to protect and nurture the children involved/yet to come.

I think if you start focusing on other things, you will run a higher chance of getting opinionated.

I suspect I'll have my fair share of comments. In particular the Trashing of the Dress, I'll probably have complaints about the locations, the squish, the weather, the travelling, the food, the favours, the language... blah blah blah... But like Yanna, Its my wedding. So Nerr!

BUT to be on the safe side. (Lets face it, its okay for friends and family to comment but who wants a passle of strangers to comment?!?! )

Friends and Family please foward your photos to me to view before posting on the web. If you need to put them up in albums please mark your photos as unlisted and please put in your albums disclaimers to prevent the distribution.

No comments: