12 June 2009

Blue Lotus Makeup

Well after Sunday and the "after-Martha-math", I send an email off to Melissa to organise a trial.

I've never had a make-up trial before, nor had I had non friends come into my house and do non friend/family stuff in your home. I felt the need to feed and send her home with food!

Her boxes of tricks is quite extensive. V.distracting.!!! and she has heaps of falsies and we could all have some at no extra charge!

The trial did take a bit, because we were chatting and laughing too much! and the final product was WOW! I felt empowered and all mighty! Like the evil queen and could and would curse you all!!! Bwahhahahaha!!!!!.

But she applied some more blush and eyeliner so I settled back into normal (but glamorous) Eva. :D

I feel different without my red cheeks, without them I think something scary is unleashed

Blue Lotus Makeup
Contact: 0413 181 285 (Melissa)
Email: melissa@bluelotusmakeup.com.au

No comments: