01 May 2009

Picking Bridal Procession Music

It's amazing…  How EASY it is to pick the wrong one… but how hard it is to pick the right one!

 

Well last night I went through Ed's music collection.  Bloody Oath! its extensive!  700mb of classical music and I didn't even get to Beethoven!

 

But during the process of listening to all that classical music Ed and I started grouping them into a few categories:

 

·         Walking to your funeral

·         You are happiest in a Tutu

·         Race down the Aisle

·         Contemplative and Melancholy

·         Strip tease

·         Enter Stage Left - Leaps and Bounds  ß this had us in fits of laughter

 

But at 2.45am in the morning,  I think I found the right pieces!  And both are piano solos!  Hopefully Steph likes them too!  If not… well…

 

 

 

No comments: