12 May 2008

Experiment: Update 12th May

Looks like the Experiment will be shipped this Friday! That means I should get it in time for Steamboat!

On another note, last night i had another dream! (I don't think I'm going to get good sleep for a while) This time I dreamt the wedding was going to be next week!

OMG! The panic.

Invitations hadn't been sent out. The bloody dress hadn't even arrived. Thankfully, I didn't dream about the lack of a reception venue, or I would have woken up in a pool of sweat!

I was trying to get to the computer to inform my Ebay Seller of the need to get the dress to be sent over urgently, but i was constantly waylaid by people who wanted to chat! Talk about frustrating! I have work to do!

Then I woke up rather abruptly at 5am. And after some thinking, decided i was being ridiculous and talked myself back to sleep.

No comments: